Browser Configuration - To
maintain a Single Sign-on login session, the browser is required to
- Contact Information
- United States
Contact the Call Center between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST at
1-800-AG CARDS, Monday through Friday. For technical issues between
5:00 and 11:00 p.m. EST, please call the Help Desk at
1-800-732-6648 Monday through Friday.
Contact Customer Service between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST at
1-800-663-2273 Monday through Friday. Use option 2, Customer
Service. For technical issues between 5:00 and 11:00 p.m. EST,
please call the Help Desk at 1-800-732-6648 Monday through Friday.
- Technical Requirements
- IBM compatible computers IBM compatible computers
- Internet Explorer 5.x and above
- Macintosh computers
- Safari 1.0
- Internet Explorer 5.x and above
Note: Your system's security may require that you
have administrator level privileges to perform the steps below. If
you are unable to perform the following actions, please consult with
your system administrator or person(s) that setup/configured your
Sign On / Password
- Go to the Tools menu and select Internet
- Click the Security tab at the top of the
Internet Options window.
- In the box at the top of the window, make sure the Internet
icon is highlighted. If it is not, click it once to
- Click the Custom Level button at the bottom of
- Scroll down to the section marked Scripting
and find the item labeled Active Scripting.
- Make sure the Enable button is marked.
- Click OK to close the Security Settings
- Click OK to close the Internet Options window.
- Login Procedure
- When logging on, you will be required to enter your assigned
Single Sign-on User id and Password issued by Security
Administration. If you did not enter the information correctly, the
Login dialog will reappear with an error message. Verify your
password to ensure that it is correct. If you receive notification
that your password has expired, please change your password and
follow the password guidelines specified below.
- There is a maximum of 5 invalid login attempts allowed. After 5
invalid attempts, your account will be locked and an error message
will be displayed. If your account becomes locked, please contact
the Call Center (U.S.) or a Customer Service Reperesentative
(Canada) with this error.
- If you do not have a Single Sign-on account, please contact Security
- Password Expiration
- Your password expires after 120 days and you must establish a
new password to ensure secure access protection.
- Password Guidelines - Remember to
follow these password guidelines when creating a new password for
- Passwords must contain at least 6 characters and cannot include
spaces or punctuation.
- Password must contain at least 4 alpha characters, 2 numeric or
special characters and cannot repeat more than 2 characters.
- Passwords are case sensitive for security. This means that if
you type your password in capital letters, lower-case letters or a
combination of both, you must type it exactly the same way each
time you sign in.
- Forgot Your Password
- Please contact the Call Center (U.S.) or a Customer Service
Reperesentative (Canada) if you forgot your password.
- Single Sign-on
- Single Sign-on (SSO) is a specialized form of software
authentication that enables you to authenticate once and to
navigate to other areas of this site without re-entering your
- Single Sign-on Account
- Your Single Sign-on account refers to your Single Sign-on User
id and Password issued by Security Administration.
- A cookie is a very small data file that is placed on your
computer and is used to recognize you when you sign on or return to
a site. As a security feature, the cookie is active only during
your browser session or until you log off. Unauthorized users may
use your browser to access your personal information if you step
away from your computer without closing your browser or logging